Gallery changes

How to use these boards

Gallery changes

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 pm

I have integrated the Gallery and these forums together. One registration covers both, and their are cross-links between them. This makes things much easier. See the neat little Gallery 2 hyperlink above? And I can insert links to images with the g2Img button! Image

Unfortunately, I had to destroy the old Gallery database to do it. I still have the images and will try to restore them. :x
Last edited by Winston on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Gorram it, I don't know the titles to associate with the images.

Apologies :oops: please just repost what you need. I am going to put the old images in a legacy area. Which would be http://gamers.romanus.ca/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=50. You can move them to wherever you need to put them.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Gallery changes

Postby Winston » Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm

I have (hopefully without error) re-enabled Gallery 2 integration. Which means that you all should be able to cruise over to Gallery 2 with your existing Gamers userID, as well as insert images etc.

The modifications currently only work with the proSilver and SFCentar themes so I have disabled other themes. I know many of you are pining for the Hello Kitty theme again; it is on my to-do list.
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Administration & Users