Gallery?

How to use these boards

Gallery?

Postby Sofaspud » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I was looking for stats on something and realized that the gallery where said stats and tables and whatnot were stored... have vanished, apparently.

Or I just can't see them, I dunno.

Did we lose all that cool stuff in the upgrade? :(
Sofaspud

Re: Gallery?

Postby Ian » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 pm

I'd heard they were going to add a new gallery I'd have to re-upload all the support material to when it was done. Supposedly it would take a week or two, but I imagine Easter weekend threw a wrench into that. I'll keep tabs on it. :)
Ian
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 01, 2009 10:35 pm

It's available for use on http://gallery.romanus.ca, but not integrated into gamers.romanus.ca yet. On my to-do list but low priority; I was not under the impression the previous gallery got much use?
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ankhani » Fri May 01, 2009 11:21 pm

It was not quite so much used as for displaying pictures as it was where Ian kept all the relevant PDF's for targeting, stat sheets, and the like up for open reference. Useful, indeed, but not of grand import.
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Ankhani

Postby Ian » Sat May 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Whups... The gallery needs a bit of tweaking. I registered, got set up, and when I logged in...

Nothing. I was logged in, but there were no tools. I can't upload or define anything. :)
Ian
Site Admin

Return to Administration & Users