phpBB Debug Notice

How to use these boards

Re: phpBB Debug Notice

Postby Ian » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 am

Ankhani wrote:I'd prefer a My Little Pony over Hello Kitty, myself.

At the risk of Winston adding it ( :D ), I found a site that did a lot of MLP site graphics for the php bulletin board program.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-134798.html
Ian
Site Admin

Postby The StarWolf » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 am

I'm using the Black Pearl motif. It has this 'undercover, black ops' feel to it. Now, if someone would change the bird logo to a KAOS vulture one, it would be perfect. :twisted:
Take time out to feed the sparrows. It beats going on stress therapy, is cheaper, and more fun besides. And the sparrows appreciate it, too.

The StarWolf

Postby Ian » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 am

It's not bad, but I don't like displays that don't use the whole screen. It just feels squashed, and all that space on the side is just wasted.
Ian
Site Admin

Postby The StarWolf » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:15 pm

I know what you mean. Only, it doesn't appear to be consistent. Running on Bolobrain, it IS full screen. On the work machine, I do see those thick, empty side bars. Maybe there's a discrete setting somewhere ...? And, yes, the screen resolution is the same on both machines. 1024x768.
Take time out to feed the sparrows. It beats going on stress therapy, is cheaper, and more fun besides. And the sparrows appreciate it, too.

The StarWolf

Postby dialNforNinja » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

WRT Gallery - I haven't had any trouble when I deleted my old spreadsheets and added the updated-but-already-outdated versions a couple days ago... also, googledocs is inaccessible via psp, due to the simpleminded browser (which still has really tight memory constraints, like 256kb or so)
"Justice without force is impotent, force without justice is tyranny. We must reconcile them, either by making justice strong or force just." - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 1670

The destination is the sum of the journey, so mind where you step.
dialNforNinja

Location: Bunos Dungeon room 6, use a Pheonix Down on the armored statue. It reappears if he's dismissed.

Postby Ian » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 am

I also put a link to the Gallery page further on down in the CIC section, page four. The link is here:

http://gallery.romanus.ca/main.php

I don't know if a quick-link will be added back to the board pointing at the gallery, but if not, this link should take you there.
Ian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Administration & Users